Flashtract is redefining how money and information flow in the construction industry. The technological wave in construction is a challenging and thrilling ride where only solutions hyper-focused on transforming lives will survive.
Our award-winning team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
Flashtract is looking for our first growth marketer, someone who is both data-driven and a relentless problem solver. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a passionate and driven team during an exciting time of growth. You’ll apply your demand generation expertise to increase inbound leads with creative experiments and well-executed campaigns. It will be your responsibility to create and execute demand generation strategies focused on the top and middle of the funnel to drive awareness and customer acquisition. In addition to owning the top of the funnel, you will work closely with the founders to build out and execute our go-to-market strategy, enabling Flashtract to achieve its mission and accomplish its short and long term goals.
- Build and lead demand generation through an integrated marketing approach by leveraging a number of outbound and inbound channels such as website, email & direct mail campaigns, content/SEO, and other potential growth channels
- Coordinate with sales, product, and leadership to create, schedule, and produce successful campaigns around product releases and other company milestones.
- Design and implement a market segmentation strategy that enables us to deliver the right message to the right audience
- Help drive a content marketing roadmap and produce and/or manage the creation of content
- Help build out the marketing tech stack to execute programs, create great user experiences, and convert visitors into leads
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation across channels and campaigns
- Manage the production of marketing content through various mediums such as email, direct mail, blog posts, social media, video etc.
- Experience in demand generation (5 – 10+ years) in a high-growth environment; construction or payments experience not required, but a plus
- Strong strategic thinking, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong growth strategies
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the buying journey
- Clear written communication, both externally (copy-writing, blogs, etc.) and internally
- Experience with building the marketing tech stack
- B2B SaaS experience selling to SMB
Within the first month, you will:
- Understand high-level construction billing and payment workflows
- Talk to sales/support and customers to get to know our users
- Understand current marketing initiatives and begin gathering data
- Get to know the marketing tech stack and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify goals, key metrics, and plans to achieve them
Within the first 3 months, you will:
- Create personas, ideal customer profiles, and buyer paths
- Test and make changes to website copy, layout, and call to actions
- Begin to drive demand and be given a budget to pursue promising opportunities
Within the first 6 months, you will:
- Develop a detailed project plan and milestone calendar for each channel with focus on timely execution. Hold partners accountable for their deliverables
- Be a proven self-starter and able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance